The following treatments may be scheduled by clicking the "Book Now" button to the left. Or if you have questions, you may also call or text me at 719-510-7530 or email email@example.com. I look forward to seeing you. Thank you and be well!
1/2 hour consultations are always complimentary so that we can meet, discuss your specific skincare needs, and answer any questions you may have. Consultations are included in all 'New Client' appointments.
Manual Dermabrasion $65 (45 minutes) Make sure to not use any retinols (over-the-counter or prescription) on your skin for at least one week prior to your appointment.
- Microdermabrasion is one of the most effective, non-invasive skin resurfacing processes available, treating hyperpigmentation, fine lines, acne, etc. My unique manual method, however, is an equally-effective yet gentler removal of dead skin without the use of the traditional microdermabrasion machine. You will leave this unique exfoliating facial feeling fabulous and with a glowing new complexion.
Peels $50-65 (30 minutes) Make sure to not use any retinols (over-the-counter or prescription) on your skin for at least one week prior to your appointment.
- Lactic Peel: Lactic Acid and Algae extract. An intensive, anti-aging treatment simultaneously stimulates and exfoliates the skin, revealing a healthier complexion. Soothes, softens, and retexturizes the skin, decreasing hyperpigmentation and fine lines.
- Alpha Peel: Glycolic acid peel - 20%, 30%, or 40%. Softens and smooths fine lines, exfoliates dead skin, stimulates collagen production, and improves the appearance of aged, damaged, and hyperpigmented skin.
- Beta Peel: Salicylic Acid 17%. Softens, smooths, and exfoliates skin while dissolving keratin and killing acne bacteria. Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties accelerate healing of acne and lighten hyperpigmentation from previous acne scars.
- Jessner Peel: An aggressive peel that allows for rapid and effective skin exfoliation. Combination of Lactic Acid, Salicylic Acid, and Resorcinol, exfoliates and smoothes skin, accelerates healing of acne, and lightens hyperpigmentation.
- TCA Peel: Trichloracetic Acid 10%. A mild peel that allows for effective skin exfoliation, lightening hyperpigmentation, accelerates healing of acne, reduces fine lines, and tightens, tones, and improves skin texture.
Facials $65 (60 minutes) Make sure to not use any retinols (over-the-counter or prescription) on your skin for at least one week prior to your appointment.
- Signature Facial: Using only biogneic, paraben-free products, this wonderfully relaxing facial will leave your skin healthy & fresh. Includes deep cleansing enzyme and steam, extractions, massage, and vitamin-rich masks for any skin type.
- Pumpkin Facial: A fall favorite! Using organic pumpkin enzyme with steam for deep cleansing and exfoliation, this facial will leave your skin refreshed and rejuvenated. Includes extractions, massage, and a custom vitamin-rich mask for your skin type.
- Milk and Honey Facial: Unfiltered Colorado honey and organic milk make this a wonderfully softening & moisturizing facial for dry/sensitive skin types. Lactic acid and steam deep clean and exfoliate, and massage and a nourishing vitamin mask will leave your skin radiant.
- Cranberry Facial: A wonderful winter treat for any skin type! Organic cranberry enzyme and steam deep clean and exfoliate, leaving you with fresh, glowing skin. Includes extractions, massage, and a nourishing and hydrating mask.
- Anti-Aging Facial: Includes Lactic cleanser to firm and tighten thin aging skin, cranberry enzyme and steam to exfoliate dead skin, revealing fresh healthy skin beneath, followed by massage and peptide serum and mask with powerful anti-aging properties.
- Hydrating Facial: This facial will leave your skin glowing and hydrated. Moisturizing cleanser, cranberry enzyme and steam for exfoliating dead skin, revealing healthy fresh skin beneath, massage, and hyaluronic serum and mask with powerful moisturizing properties.
- Hyperpigmentation Facial: Targets those dark spots that you could do without. Lactic Acid and Vitamins A & C have powerful lightening properties and can have a big impact on hyperpigmentation. Includes lactic with steam for exfoliation, massage, and vitamin mask.
- Acne Facial: Uses salicylic acids with retinols to deep cleanse and kill bacteria in the pore. Then extractions are performed to rid the skin of blackheads and pimples. Calming masks and organic zinc based products help soothe & heal irritated skin.
- Rosacea Facial: Calm your redness with this facial using gentle Colorado honey for cleansing and healing zinc for delicate exfoliation, Vitamins K and E to maintain circulatory integrity and reduce redness, massage, and calming rosacea serum and quench cooling mask.
- Tropical Facial: This facial will not only leave your skin feeling revitalized & nourished, your nose will be happy too. Lemon cleanser, pineapple & papaya enzymes with steam, extractions, massage, and refreshing orange tea mask. Any skin type will soak this one up.
- Sensitive Skin Facial: Gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin. Gentle soap-free cleansing, delicate exfoliation with healing zinc, Vitamin K to calm redness and inflammation, and a cooling vitamin-rich mask to nourish & protect your sensitive skin.
- Gentlemen's Facial: Women aren't the only ones getting facials these days. Men want healthy skin too. This biogenic, vitamin-rich facial is designed for a man with any skin type. Includes deep cleansing, exfoliation, steam, extractions, massage, and nourishing mask.
- Teen Facial ($45, 45 minutes): Specifically designed for teens with acne issues, using salicylic acids & retinols to deep cleanse and kill bacteria in the pore. After extractions of blackheads and pimples, calming masks are applied to soothe & heal irritated skin.
- Mini Facial ($45, 30 minutes): A mini-version of the Signature Facial, for those needing a refreshing deep cleansing, without extractions or massage. Organic enzymes and steam open pores for better absorption of a customized treatment mask for any skin type.
Waxing Make sure to not use any retinols (over-the-counter or prescription) on your skin for at least one week prior to your appointment.
- Brows $15 (30 minutes)
- Lip $8 (15 minutes)
- Chin $8 (15 minutes)
- Nostrils $8 (15 minutes)
- Underarms $20 (15 minutes)
- Men's Back $30-55 (15-30 minutes)
- Stomach $15 (15 minutes)
- Forearms $20 (15 minutes)
- Full Arms $35 (30 minutes)
- Lower Legs $30 (30 minutes)
- Upper Legs $25 (30 minutes)
- Full Legs $50 (60 minutes)
- Bikini - Traditional $35-55 (30 minutes)
Gift Certs make GREAT gifts! The studio is open by appointment only, so make sure to call or schedule online ('Book Now' button above) before coming by to grab Gift Certificates for your friends' and family members' Birthdays, Holidays, or any Special Occasion. They will love this gift!
Save when you purchase a series
- Save 15% when you buy 3 of any treatment.
- Save 25% when you buy 6 of any treatment.
If scheduling online ('Book Now' button above), please schedule the treatment of your choice, and mention during your appointment that you would like to save by purchasing a series.
Want me to come to you? OK! Fun! If you have 4-7 guests, I will come to your place and do mini healthy skin treatments on everyone! What a great girls' night out... in! $45 per guest. Hostess, yours is on me :-) Please call, text, or email to schedule your party.
I love Love your referrals! To show you my appreciation, please enjoy 25% off your next treatment for each friend or family member you send my way.
I love your honest feedback! Please let me know how you enjoyed your previous treatments with me on the "Reviews" button to the left. Thank you so much for your business and your trust.
Love the skin you're in. Take charge of your health and beauty today with professional skin care at Skin From Within.